Is it Christmas in July???
Sure seems like it! 😮
Christmas is a gift, right? Well, after growing up in the south,… on the beach I might add,…..and now living in the Northeast, summer is a REAL gift to me!!!
I LOVE SUMMER!!!
Summer means sunshine, beach time, cook outs, gardening, berry picking, and flip flops EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about! 😉 WOOHOO!!!!!
After a LONG winter, my body is happily making vitamin D, my skin is darkening with each sun-filled day, and fresh fruits/vegetables are in abundance!!! I LOVE SUMMER!!!
Now, I don’t know how you schedule your summer, but I have very specific goals for summer!
This summer, my children are working on:
1) Math facts
2) Spanish vocabulary
3) Etiquette and Biblical Femininity
4) Bible Verse memorization
Personally, I am spending more time reading, writing, and enjoying my business.
What am I reading?
1) Passionate Housewives Desperate For God by Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald (it’s a re-read for me because it’s SO good!!)
2) The Resolution (the book that goes with the movie “Courageous”—again, a re-read and re-dedication to my husband and family)
3) For new recipes and WODs (Work Out of the Day), my latest acquisitions are “Everyday Paleo” by Sarah Fragoso and “Practical Paleo” by Diane Sanfilippo
4) For knowledge and helping my clients, “Digestive Health with Real Food” by Aglaee Jacob (remember (?) I’m a health and lifestyle coach)
** I LOVE to read** 😉
As far as enjoying my business,….
I am writing more, developing more meal plans, working on my ‘techie’ skills, helping people get more organized with my newest tools made by an awesome company called Thirty-One (remember (?) I’m a health AND lifestyle coach), and assisting people in their journey of health and wellness.
Summer has really just started, but, I’ve been planning this summer for so long, my children and I are off to a running start!
That may seem like a lot, but really, it all comes down to one thing. One goal.
Loving my family and enjoying every possible moment with them; and helping others while glorifying God through it all!
What are you doing this summer?? I’d love to hear about it!
Keepin’ it real,